Jun 2, 2017 5:14 PM
I'm busier than a seagull in a plate of french fries! However, it was great to get the new website up and running. It has only been a few weeks and the statistics show 235 page views and 97 unique users. Most are in the U.S., followed by UK, Australia, Canada, then Mexico. Not bad for just a few weeks. I'm slowly adding more content to the FAQ, Stuff for Writers, and this Blog. Yes, yes, I'm adding new Book Selfie pictures too. Though it has slowed down a little. Hint.
I do have a nice surprise coming within the next few weeks. A new release, which I'm going to make available for free from the website. I'm sure from the cover you can tell what it contains, along with a new short that I've been working on for awhile.
Other work in progress?
- Air Storm - Do You Dream of Falling - I'm still working on the outline and the first scene has been started.
- Preparing a new email newsletter which should be going out fairly soon. If you're not on my mailing list yet, just shoot me an email via the Contact page and I'll be sure to get you added.
- I'm working on the legalities of having a QRCode at the beginning of each chapter in Air Storm for a song which sets the tone for the chapter. I wanted to do this with Air Born, but I ran into too many issues with mainstream music and licensing. So, I'll be seeking music from indie artists and will be asking for their permission. I'm looking forward to listening to a lot of different music while writing. ;)
- I'm still trying to figure out how to get my Blog feed into Goodreads. Something very geeky, I'm sure.
- I've ended the exclusivity for my books on Amazon. My plan is to get Zegin's Adventures, Air Born, and Undiscovered into the correct formatting for other distributors, such as iBooks, Google Play, Smashwords, and Audible.
Yes, it's a lot to do, on top of working a full time job, spending time with the wife, hanging with friends, continuing with marketing, actual writing, and doing around 15 hours of community volunteer work per week.
Lots to do, and time to run. Drop me a note, let me know what you think of the new site, or just say hello.
Thank you for visiting.